2. The Site is intended to provide general information about CAPS, its products and services. Any information contained on the Site is not meant to replace the information contained on the product labeling or, if you are a patient, to be a substitute for the advice provided by your own health care provider. While CAPS uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, the Site is not meant to provide specialist advice concerning the products or services of CAPS. CAPS makes no warranties or representations as to the Site’s accuracy. CAPS disclaims all liability and responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither CAPS or any other party involved in creating, producing, or developing the Site will be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. CAPS also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text or images or your viewing of any video or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise through electronic forms included on this Site, including any non-personal data, questions, comments, suggestions, requests or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used without restriction by CAPS or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, CAPS is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
7. Any links or pointers to internet sites maintained by third parties that are provided in this Site are for convenience purposes only. CAPS has not reviewed all of the third party sites linked to this Site, and any information, products, services or claims on these third party sites are not operated or controlled in any respect by CAPS. Such third party sites are provided "as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, and the linking to off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. By using this Site, you agree not to disrupt or intercept our electronic information posted on this Site or on any of our servers. You also agree not to attempt to circumvent any security features of the Site, and to abide by all applicable local, state, federal and international laws, rules and regulations.